Skip to content

Contact Us

How to contact the service


Book your 30 minutes Advice call here

You will be required to complete the ‘Self Referral Form’ which allows you to add some personal information about you and the child and what your query is regarding, to use the online booking system. This enables our advisors to prepare for the call.

The Self-Referral link allows you to upload any documents you may wish to refer to when speaking to us such as professional reports or an EHC Plan

Please keep your phone with you and available at the booked time as the call cannot be extended beyond 30minutes

Once a call is booked, we recommend that you

  • read the relevant information booklet/guides to your query on our website
  • make note on key issue you wish to discuss
Our telephone advice line is available on:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10-4pm
Tel no: 0207 641 5355
During helpline hours, please leave a message if we are unable to answer call.

At the start of your helpline call, our advisers will ask you for personal information about you and the child/young person your call is regarding. If you do not wish to answer any or all the questions asked by our adviser, you do not have to do so, but without this information we may not be able to advise you.

Email us:
We will book an online appointment for you using the website booking system.

To help avoid the potential for conflicting advice, IAS are unable to give you any advice if you have ongoing support from a solicitor or an advocate.


We aim to respond to voice messages or email queries within 3 working days If you haven’t made a booking using our telephone booking appointment. Our response is based in order of date received unless there is a clear urgency such as safeguarding or a permanent exclusion with a child or young person with SEN.


We encourage parents and young person to contact us directly by using the online telephone booking system or calling during our call-in helpline service during the advertised hours.

Professionals can also make a referral on behalf of the parent/carer or Young Person with their consent by emailing us

Skip to content